Re: Good DocBook Markup

Oh - one more thing. I didn't expect any of you to know this.. in fact
I had forgotten until just now. There is some *very* odd behavior in
the GNOME Help Browser when using <simplelist>s. The choice has always
been to either spend developer time finding and odd bug that will go
away with the next generation of the browser or change to one of the
many other lists we have available to us. I have always opted for the
second choice. You might want to eliminate any <simplelist>s you have
in your application docs - I have done so in the UG.

Cheers,

Dave

--

          David Mason