Good DocBook Markup

Hi Guys,

I was just doing some cleaning up of the UG and I loaded it in the
GNOME Help Browser which is remarkably picky about the html it
receives.... which of course is dependent on the DocBook written.

I have found *many* instances of admons not containing titles.

What the hell do you mean Dave?

title - it is in the reference and if it is not there it produces BAD
html - html that screws with the GHB's little mind.

The majority of people will make the title the element itself... for example

<tip>
  <title>TIP</title>
   <para>
    Foo Bar
   </para>
</tip>

Please keep this in mind and fix any instances in the application docs
- I have already done so in the UG.

Cheers,

Dave
--