Re: GNOME 1.1.90

On Sun, 7 May 2000 kenneth@gnome.dk wrote:

> I would like to help these translations team with this help if they want
> it. The ones discussed are Russian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. These
> are so close to 100% on the status list that they deserve to be 110%
> perfect. :)

One thing that bothers me a lot is the sorting of entries in the
foot-menu. We need different orders for thre dfferent languages. As it is
now my menus in swedish looks very stupid since the sorting is done for
english. There isn't any support for having different orders for different
languages.

It's even worse for the settings menu where there is one order in the
foot-menu but in the control-center to the left in the tree-widget there
is a different order.

This is bad and really ugly.

/Dennis