Re: stylesheet wishlist

David Helder <dhelder@umich.edu> writes:

> Quick gnome stylesheet wishlist:  (there's no bugs.gnome.org entry for
> gdp?).  I have no idea if these things can be done.  :)
>
> - Larger margins for Abstract

Do you mean more text going out to the sides of the page? more text
towards the tops and bottoms? Or the opposite? HTML, Print?

> - Icons for next/back/home

This is one of those things that was debated a looooooooooooong time
ago and the consensus was that it might be better to keep the
navigation image free for text browsers.

> - Different font or size for FAQ questions.  Maybe more spacing too.

I only recently started working on the <qandaset> stuff and I have
some issues I want changed in the modular stylesheets by Norman first
- This will come - its all very new DocBook stuff.

BTW, you are using gdp-both.dsl? Just checking.

Cheers,

Dave

--

          David Mason