gdp-both.dsl

You many notice a change or two in the next few weeks to gdp-both.dsl
- not to worry unless you are producing print output for
distribution... and I don't think anyone is at this point.

I am tweaking the print output to both <book>s and <article>s but the
html side of things is remaining as is at least until we ship 1.2

If anyone sees plays with it and sees problems or ugliness - let me
know... I am open to suggestions to getting better looking postscript
out put from our docs.

Cheers,

Dave

--