RE: CVS, templates, and changes to docs

I'm not sure I my voice counts for much here as I've kind of
dropped off the horizon in terms of doing any writing on GDP
stuff.  I'm in the middle of signing a contract with New Horizons
to do a book on Networking, and part of the book will be released under the
OPL.  I hope that the OPL won't be a stumbling block to
my contributing that portion of the book (covering ethereal,
EtherAPE, gxsnmp, et al.) to the GDB when I get it done.

-pate