wish to start Vietnamese translation team

Hello,

We are interested in furthering the development of Gnome, and in our desire
to contribute to the Gnome project, we are planning to start a Vietnamese
translation of Gnome.  We do not currently see any translation team for
Vietnamese, is this correct?  If so we would be happy to have you place us
on your website as the Vietnamese team.

We have already subscribed to your lists:
gnome-i18n-request@nuclecu.unam.mx  and
gnome-doc-list-request@gnome.org as nindo@mail.greenshire.com
Please let us know of any further requirements.  We are also very interested
in any resources you could point us to.  We currently are in the process of
starting a small company to further the use of Linux in the Vietnamese
community - both in the US and Asia.  We hope to provide help, translations,
and other services to these communities.

Our new web site should be up shortly at www.nindo.com  Thanks in advance
for any help and / or advice.

Sincerely,

Nindo - nindo@greenshire.com
(Once nindo.com is up, we will be transferring email to webmaster, info, and
support@nindo.com.  We will also be available for individual contact at
ninh@nindo.com or howanitz@nindo.com respectively...)

Austin, Texas  USA
Ken Ninh  ninh@greenshire.com