Re: Main Menu

"Judith Samson" <judith.samson@usaserve.net> writes:

> Come to think of it, "foot menu" is different and kind of cute, and
> leaves
> absolutely no doubt that you're talking about GNOME.

Hmmm - I don't know if cute is what I'm drawn to ...however I want to
talk about the various menus as they relate to 'standard' tech
writing....

Judith is correct in calling the Panel Menu contained within the Main
Menu a submenu. Any menu within a menu is a submenu.

Furthermore, any menu that is achieved with a right mouse click(sorry
Telsa) is a pop-up menu.

So to me we have:

a) We have the Main Menu (foot menu, although I don't like that just
from personal preference)

b) We have the Panel Submenu - within the Main Menu

c) We have the Panel pop-up menu - achieved with a right click on the foot

Just my take on it!

Dave