Re: including fdl

It is not imperative to actually send the license out with all of our
documents. We *must* include the text that appears at the bottom of
the fdl which tells the reader that the document is covered by the fdl
but to ship it with every doc would be ridiculous. Imagine opening you
help browser and *every* single document you looked at had the full
text of the license attached to it. We would be better served (in my
opinion) to put links to the license in our documents - if we want to
mirror that license somewhere on the GNOME site, that is fine but to
send it with each and every doc will just confuse the reader with more
information than they may care about.

Dave

--

          David Mason