Re: Applet doc for review

On 23 Mar 2000, James Cope wrote:
> Finally I found some time to finish the Battery Charge Monitor
> docs. There's the usual missing <xref>'s from the template, apart from
> that, comments welcome.

This looks really good. I have just a couple comments:

1) Could you add a screenshot of the Graph View

2) The term "mains AC supply" is not used in the US - I am assuming this
is a British English term. Perhaps we could find a term which would more
readily be familiar to both groups.  I guess there is also i8n
methods.  Suggestions anybody?