RE: GUADEC: longish account of things discussed

Oooh, thanks, I KNEW there was something specific I wanted to ask.  Uhm,
this is probably the wrong this for it, but will Nautilus be converting
DocBook to HTML, and then using an HTML rendering engine to put that on the
screen, or will it be rendering the DocBook natively?  And I apologize for
not thoroughly spell checking my last email.  :-)
	Greg