Re: applet template confusion

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 08:40:47AM -0500 or thereabouts, dcm@redhat.com wrote:
> Karl EICHWALDER <ke@gnu.franken.de> writes:
>
> > If nothing seems to fit at the fisrt glance, you can use:
> >     <phrase role=protocol>FTP</prase>
>
> <systemitem class="resource"> would be my first choice - but this
> question has come up before and is something that perhaps should be
> submitted as an RFE to the DocBook committee. The only place to really
> define protocols at the current time is in a <ulink> and I believe
> Telsa is trying to describe the protocol - not link to one... correct?

Yes. It's a general question. There are several places where I have
wanted to refer to different protocols (gtop, gnome-lokkit, and now,
briefly, in the monitor applets), and each time I've wondered, and
left it blank in the end. <systemitem> would certainly do for NFS,
I suppose, which was another one I wondered about. Although I suppose
that's a filesystem, too. Argh :)

Telsa