UI Guideline needs new maintainer

Hi,

I am currently the maintainer of the GNOME User Interface Guideline
document, but I would like to give this job to someone else.

The simple reason is that I have lost most of my motivation to work for this
project. In fact, my last contribution was in december 1999.

The UI guide is written in DocBook and currently available only from CVS:
gnome-libs/devel-docs/ui-guide

I think the most important task of the new maintainer would be to create
some "publicity" for the project. I suppose that currently most developers
don't even know that it exists.

If anyone who reads this is interested in maintaining the UI guide, please
send an email to me and to docs@gnome.org. Someone who has an account for
adding projects to the to-do-list might also want to add the project to this
list until a new maintainer is found.

cu,
Jörg Rathlev