template change

Hi all-

Recently, as I was doing the gedit docs, chema, gedit maintainer, asked
me to add the gedit mailing list to docs.  I thought about it more and
more, and realized that some programs also have mailing lists.  So all
this leads to a suggestion to change the template to include an optional
mailing list.

I think the best way to change the template to include an app mailing
list is in the "Authors" section.  In the first paragraph it says,
"Please send all comments, suggestions, and bug reports to..."  I would
like to see it changed to: "Please send all comments and suggestions to
the GNOME-APP mailing list (<email>GNOME-APP-LIST</email).  Please send
all bug reports to ..."

What do you all think about this? Comments, suggestion, and emails
appreciated.

Eric Baudais