bug list...looks done

Hey guys,
	Well, after about two weeks of bug gathering, it appears the bug list for GNOME 1.2.1 documentation has been filled.  (sorry if you didn't get a chance to purchase one...keep trying)  The URL is http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/fixindocs.gnumeric  The HTML version is not offered ATM, and I hope to be fixing that shortly.  Lets start getting some bugs worked out.  When you fix a bug, please e-mail me (battery841@mypad.com) and let me know, so I can update the list.  Take it easy.
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optimistically" - Myself