Re: There is no GHB 2.0

Personally, I like GNOME Help Browser. It is very GNOMEish. :-)
The "GNOME Help Browser" implies just that - help with GNOME things. The
"Nautilus Help Browser" makes it sound a little too much like browsing
help specific to Nautilus.

I realize that we are planning to expand it to include non-GNOME
documentation (LDP, KDE, and so on), but things like "System Help
Browser" do not make much sense to me either. Think of putting this on
an AIX system, for example. We certainly will not have documentation
covering -every- system. So it will not have OS documentation for
everything.

I realize that it is being integrated into Nautilus. However, think
about it - it serves the same purpose as the GHB 1.x, yet much more
powerful (unless I am mistaken).

Also - people will probably access help through the menus or by a help
link like the one mentioned above...I would not think to open a file
manager window to view help. (I imagine that Nautilus would be
perceived by many to be just that - a file manager/web browser
combo...even though it can do much more.)

Kenny