Dialog Questions

Regarding eric's two comments:
1) I have also wondered about the markup for dialog boxes... I've been
putting things like Preferences in <interface> tags, because they really
seem like a seperate interface-- just like a larger window.

2) I think that some help for dialogs that aren't specific to any app
would be really good.  Especially the color-picker, which is IMHO kinda
confusing.

aaron.