Re: doctable and maintainers

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 10:18:54AM +0000, battery841@mypad.com wrote:
> Hey,
> 	I was just looking through the doctable.  I have noticed that there are a
> lot of maintainers for docs.  That's great.  Should we go through and e-mail all
> the maintainers and ask if they're still doing the documentation?  If not, then
> I'd say that we get the docs that they have, remove them from the doctable.
> What yawls think?
> Kevin

Most of the maintainers are still doing the documentation. Anyway, it
doesn't make sense to decide anything like this in general. Do you
have in mind some prarticular doc that is outdated and seems to be
abandoned by the maintainer? Are you willing to take over? Then go ahead
and try reaching the maintainer - this happened with gnumeric
recently.  Otherwise, leave it as it is.

Sasha