Re: docbook IDE

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

> For an IDE, I suspect Emacs (which has editing, validating, shellout
> to run jade (and I bet you can do that with a macro!), HTML viewer for
> results-checking, spell-checker, etc etc) is probably half-way there :)

You read my mind.  And dynamic templates or electric macros (e.g.,
tempo.el).  For TeX is comes with an advanced reference manager
(`reftex.el'); that's missing for SGML/XML/DocBook.

On the developers list I just talked about François Pinard's add-on
`xxml.el'.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |          ------    ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |         ------   _-\_<,