Re: subscribed peeps?

* battery841@mypad.com (battery841@mypad.com) wrote at 14:13 on 14/07/00:
> Hey guys,
> 	I just saw that mutt has a mailing list feature.  It needs to be told
> all the addresses that are on the list though.  Is there a way that we can see
> all the names subscribed to the list?
> 	I'm sorry if this is not the right forum though :)
> Everyone have a goodnight.

Umm - not it doesn't the only email you have to put is 'gnome-doc-list@gnome.org'
and it should work fine :) By the way, if you want to reply to the mailing
list you need to type 'g'(roup reply) instead of 'r'(eply).

Anyway, in case you're wondering - I just realized today, that even though I
was getting mail for gnome-doc-list i never actually _READ_ it, because i
forgot to tell mutt about my 'gnome-doc' folder. Uggggh.

Regards,
Ali