Re: GDP webpages

On Sun, Jul 09, 2000 at 07:10:08PM -0700 or thereabouts, Kenny Graunke wrote:
> Hi all,
> In case you haven't noticed yet, the new GDP webpages went live this
> morning. You can now find them at:
> It's all linked from the main page even. :)

Oooh. Pretty!

And, with the inevitable exception of the doctable, fast to load
even with the graphics turned on. I am happy :)

Suggestion for addition to the related projects at

   Linkname: FreeBSD Documentation Project

There are some very clued-up people there, and GNOME is supposed to
run on FreeBSD, after all... And they use DocBook, too, (slightly
hacked version of it: surprise!) and have a nifty intro to it

Also, is it worth putting a link to translations and the gnome-i18n
people? We do get quite a few "Hello, I would like to translate a
GNOME doc into this language" requests on this list.