Re: Re:Gnome-App Template Proposed Updates

I'd agree with Sasha about the menus (about the other issues, I don't know
enough about DocBook to have an opinion).
It's been standard practice in most places I've worked not to include menu
screenshots, as they tend to annoy advanced readers, and don't really help
beginners.

Judith