bugs

Hey guys,
	About a half a month ago, or maybe even more, I finished up with the GNOME docs bug list.  I really haven't gotten any fixes.  The HTML page is at:
http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/fixindocs.html
Please take some time to download it and fix some bugs.  I hope to try to get these out for the pending 1.4 release (if it happens).  I figure we can use this release as a goal for at least something.  Enjoy my new .sig!
Kevin
--
"Now to look like I'm working. I break out the puck and the hockey stick and play a little one-on-wall. From the observation window it'll look like I'm being blindingly efficient, as per usual." - BOFH