Re: Copyright notices on manuals.

> > I really like this. I'll have to go look at the DocBook tags to see how
> > do it though.
>
> I have the nasty feeling that yet again, it will involve mucking about
> with stylesheets. Dave, help! :)
>
> I do agree with Miguel that the list of changes sounds a bit like
overkill,
> but we don't have that in the template, do we? We could do it in the
> comments of the documents, I suppose, or (again, sigh) change the
> stylesheets so that the version revision stuff goes on a separate
> page at the back with the other info about the doc (app part of this
> package, written by this person, send bugs to... doc written by that
> person, send bugs to..).
>
> Telsa, catching up.

ChangeLog for a document has no place in it whatsoever - If you want one -
put a 'ChangeLog' in the documentation directory (usually docs/C/ChangeLog
or whatever).

I believe that the Program Name/Programmer Name/Documentation Name/Copyright
claim should stay in the front. Its true that a user may not care - but then
again when you go by a book off the shelf, you don't complain that there is
a cover page and Copyright notices/Author Name/etc.