folowup

Hi,

I am one of the organizers of GUADEC.

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

> > > GUADEC to help me sort some of this out, but apparently that workshop
> > > is not happening now :(

yes, we are sorry for this.

> > Hopefully a few people from the GDP and Translations will be at GUADEC,
> > I hope to be.  Perhaps we can have an informal meet to discuss docs and

I can manage to setup some place for those of you who will be there to
discuss all this.

All you have to do is to send me a mail to mathieu@advogato.org
with "GUADEC doc" as subject. -> when I know how much you'll be,
I'll manage to setup something. With nice Gnome T-shirts ? ;)

> > GNOME while the developers hack??  Who else is going to be there?
>
> Yes! I'm definitely up for that. Who else?
>
> Telsa

Mathieu