Re: more tutorials

Hmm, it seems that I was less than clear.  I intend to use the
standard dsl for output that goes into the cvs tree, but I would
like to create something a little bit nicer (to my eyes) for my
own web site.

Your point is well taken though, all of the docs going into the main tree
have the same look.

-pate