Re: French User's Guide

> This short mail to warn you that a french version of the Gnome User's
> Guide is available at: http://perso.club-internet.fr/nicolovi
>
> It would be a good thing if a link can be added in the User's Guide
> section of the Gnome web site, because a lot of people here (in fance)
> do not know that a french version of that document exists.

Great.  I added links to it from the Users Guide and Translated Docs web
pages under www.gnome.org.

The GNOME Translation Teams web page
(http://developer.gnome.org/arch/translate/teams.html) lists a web page
and mailing list for the French translation project. If this information
is not up-to-date or if you have further information, please forward it so
these links can be updated.

Thanks,

Dan