stylesheets

Hi, guys,
I was browsing various gnome application manuals and was struck
by how different they look. Just compare the users-guide,
gnome-terminal, and gtt (time tracker) docs, and you will see. I am
not talking about contents - just the style (compare, for example, the
navigation labels "Next", "Prev", "Home"). Apparently, this is
because different authors used different stylesheets for converting
DocBook to html. Shouldn't we agree on a common style and re-convert
all these documents to html using the same stylesheet? I personally
like the style of Users-guide, which is, AFAIK, Walls's modular
stylesheet with Dave's patches...

If necessary, I could do the actual conversion docbook2html, but I do
not have CVS access, so I can't modify the makefiles or replace html
files.

Sasha