Panel docs

Dan & Sasha-

I have some comments about the panel docs.

1) In the legal notice there should be a period after "UNIX is a trademark
of X/Open Group" and after "Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds".

2) In the Introduction, I think the article "the" shouldn't be in the text
for the link to the Main Menu section because it does not describe the
main menu, but is part of the sentence structure in the paragraph.

3) In Panel Basics, I think the link to Figure 1 should be taken out
because the figure is right below the text and people can clearly see what
you are pointing to.

4) In Panel Basics, I don't think the use of the <formalpara> tag is good.
The titles make each point redundent because each title is repeated, as
the first word in starting sentence.  Plus, those previously
mentioned words are highlighted.

5) In Introduction to Panel Objects, "In the example Panel" should be
restated "In Figure 1," as a link, because the example panel doesn't point
to the panel above the list but can be any panel, even the default panel.

6) In Introduction to Panel Objects, "the default icon used for user
Menus."  The word "user" should be included inside <guilabel> because it
is a specific menu that users can access and modify.  I believe another
example would be to include "<guilabel>system menu</guilabel>."

7) In Introduction to Panel Objects in the second to last sentence in the
Applets list item, you repeat for twice in close proximity. "both of which
are for Electric Eyes. For more information on Applets."  I think this is
redundant and will sound better if the "for" before "Electric Eyes" is
deleted.

8) In Introduction to Panel Objects, "Each of these object types is
described in detail in the following sections."  The next sections after
Introduction to Panel Objects do not describe the objects of the panel.  I
think it would be better if you said "in the following chapters."

This is a good start.  I really liked what I saw and think these minor
corrections would make it a much better document.

Eric Baudais