gnome-core 1.2

The User Guide will be split up so that particular apps gin into their areas of cvs if 4 things happen:

1) some one volunteers to update the Panel portion
2) someone volunteers to update the session manager portion
3) someone makes sure nothing has changed with the menu editor (doubt it has)
4) Jakob explicitly says to me "yes you can put broken docs into a frozen cvs tree -and work on it from there

I will go the GMC ones.

Let me know as soon as you can if you can volunteer - more than one
for the Panel would be nice - there is a lot to do there.

Dave

--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs