Re: png format question

> Folks,
> There's an inconsistency between the handbook and the templates regarding
> whether to include the .png extension on the filename of an image source.
> I'm assuming, because it fouled up the new Nautilus db2html2 thingie that
> we should not be using the extension. Could someone clarify?
> Cheers,
> --
> John Fleck

John,

   Sorry.  This was my fault for not updating the template on the web page
with the one in CVS.  The newer template (without the .png extension on
filenames) is now available either at:

http://www.gnome.org/gdp/templates.html

or from CVS in gnome-docu/gdp/templates.

Now I'm using a Makefile and script which will make sure these are always
in sync in the future.

Dan