RE: GDP Editors

I will certainly be willing to do style and grammar editing if somebody can
help me to create guidelines.  I'm not sure that I'm qualified to comment on
the DocBook markup.  I read the GDP handbook, but where else should I look
to get GNOME text?  What I need are some more documents to base ideas about
style on.  I'll grab the Users Guide, but are there other handbooks or
guides from GNOME?

> > I think it is unreasonable to expect the average
> documentation author to
> > be on top of all of these issues.

I think it might also be unreasonable to expect the average editor to be
on-top of ALL of these issues.  :)  That's why we have a Documentation
Project, and not a team of two or three people, or a single documentation
editor/co-ordinator, isn't it?
	Greg