Dia documentation maintainer

Hey Guys,
	Well, today was my first day of senior year...yay.  UHhh...wait, started
off bad.  I am writing the Dia documentation.  It's a pretty extensive doc.
I am taking creative writing in school.  Suppositally, my teacher said that
we will be writing 10 - 15 pages worth of papers every two weeks.  Yes, that is
a lot.  I am not sure if I will be able to continue writing the Dia docs if this
class is as challenging as it sounds.  So, I was curious if there are other
people who would be interested in this project (Dia that is ;).  I am not
handing it off yet, but if this class is too much for me, then I'll probably
need to hand the Dia docs off.
Thanks and sorry for this slight inconvience
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg