Re: <address> tag

* jfleck@inkstain.net (jfleck@inkstain.net) wrote at 06:09 on 23/08/00:

> > > That is hideous, but does GTKHTML support CSS?  Does Mozilla even support
> > > them properly?
> >
> > Mozilla supports CSS1 & 2
> >

> Ali - What are our chances of being able to take advantage of this? How
> might that work?

gtkhtml does not support CSS at all. Currently help renders in gtkhtml but
/should/ be swicthing to mozilla. When? I don't know

There is no 'theoretical' reason why we can't use CSS. But I'd rather wait
until we get help rendering in mozilla first.

Oh - also I now know what CSS is, but I've never actually used it, so don't
look at me to add this support (i.e. somebody will have to 'contribute' the
CSS and tell me what 'tags' to change)

Regards,
Ali

By the way - I do not consider CSS a priority - I'd rather get 'other' things
working well first - then we can get into fancy stuff such as CSS :)