Re: <address> tag

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 02:29:10PM -0700, jfleck@inkstain.net wrote:
> > Mozilla supports CSS1 & 2
> >

> Ali - What are our chances of being able to take advantage of this? How
> might that work?
Okay, I haven't been following this conversation too much, nor do I know the
technical side of SGML at all.  But I am not sure how happy I am about having
to load up Gecko for CSS in documentation.  I know that Gecko is very fast.  Butthe load time doesn't exactlly reflect it.  I get 5 second load times on Gecko
itself and about 10 in Nautilus (it will get faster in Naut I assume).  I guess
what I am saying is that I'm not too happy about having to use Gecko in docs.
Is there ways to only load the portion needed for a fast load?
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg