reduce redundancy?

Hey guys,
	I was curious if we'd be willing to save ourselves time!  Oh yeah we
all do.  So now how to do that.  I figure we could put a template for some
commonly used sections or what not.  For example, 90% of Gnome apps have a
File/New
File/Open
File/Save
File/Save As
File/Quit
Why don't we create a publically available text file, not even SGML, that we can
use for other docs.  The other advantage to this, is that we'll know that all
the docs have the same definition for Open or what not.  I just figure that
it may take me 10 or 20 minutes to do a File menu, when it can, and should be
spent doing other stuff.  I figure a simple template with all this stuff in
it can save us all...just a little bit of time and redundancy
Whats yawls think?
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg