Re: Quick Help

Hey,
	Okay, this is going to be more GNOME 2.5 or 3.0 as its fairly
complex and is still in its infancy.  But how about natural-language queries.
I posted this earlier, and no one replied.  But I said we should allow the user
to say:
"Netscape just crashed" and it will find things the user can do to remove the
core file, remove .lock for Netscape, and then how to send bug reports if its
possible, or something down that line.  That's a weak example.  But I think
everyone gets the point.  Is this even possible?
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg