Re: New member and Nautilus Help Browser

> Applications
>         aisleriot
>         etc
>         etc (list of all the GNOME apps installed)
> Info
>         etc
>         etc (list of *most* apps for which info is installed)
> Man
>         etc
>         etc (list of all man pages)

This seems to be what I have in the directory, but it is not what I get
displayed as a tree. The directory has a very different in more
extensive stuff as the tree. I never actually got what you are
describing. Maybe there were some changes recently? I started looking at
this only a couple of weeks ago.

Where are the info and man files picked up from? For man it looks
obvious to be prefix/man, but that is not the case for me.

I tried your gdiskfree.xml file, it is not picked up if I put it in
prefix/share/gnome/help, but it is displayed if I give the whole path
explicitely.

Laszlo