Table Issue

I discovered a slight issue with the SAX parser in libxml with respect to
tables.

In kernel-locking.sgml I found the following:

       <row>
        <entry>read very_important_count (5)</entry>
        <entry></entry>
       </row>

Note the empty <entry> tags. Currently this causes empty <TD> (or TH) tags in
gnome-db2html2 with no characters in between - e.g: <TD></TD>

I tried this with db2html and for those empty tags it inserts '&nbsp;' - this
gives it a much better look when rendering.

The problem is because there are no characters in between the <entry> tag the
charactersSAXFunc never gets called so I can not print out a &nbsp;

What you will need to do instead is:
<entry>&nbsp;</entry>

This will make it look much better (based on my tests).

You might also be able to do an <entry> </entry> but I do not recommend it
(i.e. this feature is not in yet and I might forget to put it in).

I'll update the ASSUMPTIONS file.

Regards,
Ali