Re: DTD compliance (was Re: Another Doc issue)

John Fleck <jfleck@inkstain.net> writes:

> The first way, the way I wrote it, parses. The second way, as JRB's
> gnome-db2html wants us to write it, does not.
>
> Ali, I think we need to be writing valid docbook here. What problem
> does my original way cause in the display?

You're absolutely right.  My note wasn't meant personally, I was just
checking what the DTD says.  The DTD confirms your and Ali's idea.

Ali Abdin <aliabdin@aucegypt.edu> writes:

> Ummm - I did not write the ASSUMPTIONS file. jrb did. :)

I didn't read carefully enough.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |          ------    ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |         ------   _-\_<,