Re: GDP Bugs

On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 01:50:52AM -0500, battery841@mypad.com wrote:
  So please,
> if you happen to know of any bugs which have been exterminated, yet I still
> have it in red in my gnumeric file, please let me know.
> --

Kevin - You have gshutdown listed in red 'cause it didn't ship with
1.2.0. I vote for removing that from the bug list. The app shipped
with the tarball for those compiling from source, but was left out of
the helixcode rpm. I'd call that a helixcode bug, rather than a gnome
one. :)

On screenshooter applet, you have "help button is broken." It works OK
for me.

Cheers,

--
John Fleck