Help needed

Hi,

Since everyone was introducing themselves and offering to help I thought
I'd take this opportunity to ask for some help!

I'm the maintainer of the Gnome Admin Guide (or GAG), although it I'll
admit I've have been very slack since there has only been one release.

My idea for the GAG was a a resourse for sys admins looking to implement
gnome. Since writing the GAG I've changed jobs and I'm no longer a sys
admin which is part of the reason work on it slowed (to nothing).

So if anyone wants to help please step forward - of you want to take over
maintaining that would be great otherwise there are many things that need
doing.

* Update Miguels whitepaper on config files to be relevant to 1.2 and then
include it in GAG (I've been meaning to do this for ages - doh!)

* find references to docs about compiling GNOME on sparc, alpha, aix, sco,
etc and include them

* tidy up and edit

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Cooper                      |  Tel: 0121 687 3024
Software and Database Developer  |  Fax: 0121 687 3001
UCEcom                           |  email: pgc@ucecom.com
University of Central England    |
Birmingham, B4 7DX               |