gcalc docs (unfinished)

I've still got a bit to do, and I'll try to get that done by this evening,
but I'm pretty sure that these aren't good enough for distribution (although
gcalc dumps core a LOT, so maybe it's not just the docs that need work).
What I need is somebody to critique my markup, because that's where I need
to most help.  Here's a little summary of what I'm working on now, and why I
don't like the way that I'm doing it.  Bascially, gcalc has a whole bunch of
buttons that you get to use for various things.  I'm writing about a 1
sentence explanation for most of these, and including examples.  The docs
that I'm writing would be ideal for "contex-sensitive" help, or "tooltips",
but I don't think that's going to happen right off.  In my examples, I'm
putting the text in the display inside of
<command><replaceable></replaceable></command>, because that seemed the best
way to do it.  Any comments and suggestions welcomed, flames sent to
/dev/nul.  Thanks,
	Greg

gcalc.sgml