Re: helping the GDP

"David Fallon" <dfallon@ucla.edu> writes:

> Hey... I was looking at the GDP site, and noticed your pages for the
> applist - I'd be interested in helping here... I do website development
> stuff for a living, and from what I can tell, it doesn't look like that page
> is being database driven/has a web interface to add/edit/delete entries. :)
> I've been trying to find something I can do with the gnome project for a
> while now, and this seems like an easy one (for me), and would be really
> useful. If this is something you'd be interested in doing, I'd love to talk
> about it more...

This is a great idea and perhaps you can give us a hand with it. However the fact that you have done web work screams to me that you are the perfect candidate for the web team who are right now getting geared up to redo the website. Perhaps you should write to the leader of that project and offer your help.

His name and email: Will LaShell <wlashell@silverden.com>

Thanks for the offer!

Dave
--