Smart starter for fluorescent lamps

Dear Madam and Sir.

We, Chungshin Corporation are the leading Korean manufacturer and exporter of electronic starter.
Our Brand " Smart Starter " has big advantages,compared with present glow starters for followings.

-   It turns on swiftly within one second without flickering
-   No blacking phenomenon
-   The long life cycle
-   function that prevents fire
-   no electromagnetic waves
-   Etc

More details can be referred at our Web site
http://www.chungshin5052.com/products/starter.htm

Please give us a chance to issue our most competitive price and to show its quality.

We hope to get your interest.

Best Regards.
Y T Kwon /Chungshin

 P/S : We apologize mailing without your permission.
       Please inform " No". We will never mail you again.