Re: Application Documentation Guidelines/Web Page

I think it looks pretty good. Some of us were discussing this the
other day and wanted to know if you were generating this by hand or
dynamically. I think it would be greatly enhanced if it were created
dynamically and allowed writers (with a simple username and password)
to update the status of the docs through a web form.

It would also allow developers to submit new apps they wish to include
on the list - keeping up with the apps will be almost as difficult as
keeping up with the status of the docs.

Also, the email address you have on there gdpapptable@gnome.org - we
should discuss this as well - we will need to get something set up for
this - does it go to the gnome-doc list - does it go to one
maintainer?

And obviously we don't want to put it up and announce it until
everything is ready - maybe we should wait till we are further along
on the handbook so that it will be even easier to get people involved
when they have something of that nature to read.

Dave

--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs