Re: Translation to French

> Is there a group / mailing list to coordinate translations of Gnome ?
> I have seen that some applications have already been translated to
> French (but not the help). Is there a coordination of people working
> on French translations ?

The mailing list where internationalization issues are adressed is the
gnome-i18n@nuclecu.unam.mx mailing list.

Vincent Renardias (vincent@ldsol.com) has been the man working on the
french translations, but GNOME has grown a lot for him to keep up with
all the new changes.

We would welcome very much your contributions to the GNOME project.

Best wishes,
Miguel.