new alias

Hi guys,

I am going to get a new email address set up that is for all GNOME
docs. It is docs@gnome.org and will be an alias to this mailing
list. I am doing this for the new devel web site so that anyone who
wishes to help write GNOME docs can write to it and ask how.

Up till now I have been handling all of this traffic which is fine but
I'm getting lots of spam now too!

I am working on getting some "how to help" pages up on the new site so
that we can simply point people to those pages.

Please, please, please help out anyone who writes to this as much as
you can. This is the kind of thing that will make people want to get
involved even more.

Let me know if you have questions or concerns about doing this.

I'll let you all know when the email address goes live

BTW, if you don't know yet there is a new devel site being created. It
is not live yet but you can check out the web-devel-2 cvs module if
you want to help us get it going.

Dave

--

          David Mason