Re: GNOME Portuguese Translation Team

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Augusto Cesar Radtke wrote:
> Hi, it's up the website of a portuguese language translation team for all
> gnome docs at http://bishop.sekure.org/gptt/ (in future will be
> http://gptt.sekure.org), we are part of POLI Project (http://www.poli.org)
> and we wonder if we can be the offical GNOME Portuguese Language Team.
> Stay tunned for a big portuguese GNOME documentation.

Just not forget the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR).
The Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese are very different in computer
(technical) issues. Let's not think pt is the only localization to
portuguese and make just one team. We have a strong pt_BR base here in
Brazil and need a specific team working on pt_BR issues.

I'm a volunteer to be the pt_BR coordinator. Can someone make it true?

Btw, we have a lot of pt_BR.po files and want to upload to gnome cvs.
We need synchronize the works the we did here in brazil to the last gnome
snapshot.

How can I get an cvs account?? Could someone help?

rodrigo

                          "make love, not war"