Re: Gnome and C++

>   If there is a real way to develop complex Gnome programs enteirely with C++,
> I would be very interested by a tutorial wich could be named ("Gnome/C++
> developer's guide"). I think many many people would be pleased to have such a
> doc.

Well, these days people do not even assemble dialog boxes and
applications manually with C or C++.  We just use Glade and libGlade
to load the GUI and do basic signal connection and behaviour coding
which is very little code.

You can use C++ in your entire application, and you can mix C++ with
the C-based Gtk object system without problems.

Miguel